2018 Saskatchewan Social Media Habits Report
Stop guessing with third-party statistics.
Strengthen your brand – influence consumers and help your business generate revenue by accessing insights to better understand your target audience and their needs.
The 2018 Saskatchewan Social Media Habits Report provides detailed statistics and actionable insights that relate to the ways people in Saskatchewan actually connect and behave on social media platforms like Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter or Instagram.
This study is the second installment in our continuing Saskatchewan Media Habits Study syndicated series – a series providing rich, trended data on Saskatchewan social media usage and habits and the insights you need to put that data to work for your brand exclusively. We employed the Insightrix SaskWatch Research® online panel to survey a representative sample of more than 1,500 Saskatchewan residents to see how they navigate their social media landscape.
The report answers questions like:
- What social media platform is most popular among specific demographics?
- What platforms are falling off in popularity this year compared to last?
- How many Saskatchewan residents are engaging with more than one platform, and if so, which platforms?
- What do residents want from the businesses and brands they follow on social media?
- How much weight do online reviews and blogs carry with Saskatchewan residents?
- How do successful brands deal with positive and negative online reviews?
The Saskatchewan Social Media Habits Report provides an accurate, trended and representative snapshot of social media usage and behaviour among Saskatchewan residents and is an indispensable tool for digital marketing intelligence in the Saskatchewan marketplace.