23 Sep The 2022 Saskatchewan Social Media Usage & Local Business Report
The 2022 Saskatchewan Social Media Usage & Local Business Report trends consumer information sources and perceptions in supporting local businesses.
Our reporting data helps policymakers, researchers, marketers, and business owners better grasp what social media platforms Saskatchewan consumers use and how it impacts their online behaviours.
Below is a description of what questions were asked in 2022:
- Paid subscription management, including the type of household subscriptions by generation
- Media use and frequency by generation
- Social media behaviours, including trended social media user rate, and user frequency
- Views on advertising, including the conversion rate among users by platform and ad-avoiding subscription incidences in Saskatchewan
- Reasons for engaging with pay-per-click advertisements and advertisement recall, including which product and service ads are most popular among Saskatchewan consumers
- Online shopping habits, including shopper intentions and frequency of shopping, compared to previous years.
- Preferred communication channels with local businesses, the importance of online options including shopping, booking and curbside pick-up, the need for a social media presence and why, and popular social media accounts that residents follow.
The report is available for $499.99 plus GST.
If you are a current client, please do not hesitate to send us a message, and we can invoice you directly for the report.