19 Apr Saskatchewan Social Media Habits Report 2018
Put real research behind YOUR important digital marketing strategies and stop guessing with third-party statistics!
With a rapidly growing population who use the Internet to connect, it is important to get a sense of social media platforms used by your target audience in order to create better digital experiences.
Since 2016, Insightrix has tracked specific use of social media and users’ habits in the course of their social lives online. We’ve continued our series with our 2018 Syndicated Media Habits Study. Avoid cross-tabs that include a small number of Saskatchewan residents, or worse yet, that are grouped in the infamous “prairie region”.
The Saskatchewan Social Media Habits Report provides comprehensive & representative measurement of social media habits across different devices and social media platforms.
WHY DO SASKATCHEWAN MARKETERS NEED THE 2018 REPORT?
The 2018 Saskatchewan Social Media Habits Report will:
- Trend data from 2016 to provide an accurate and representative snapshot of social media usage over time.
- Look at generational usage of social media, including teens (14-17), Pioneer Youth (18-25), Mainstream Youth (26-31), Generation X (32-48), Baby Boomers (49-67) and Matures (68+).
- Serve as an indispensable tool for targeted digital marketing intelligence in the Saskatchewan marketplace.
WHATS NEW FOR 2018?
- Now featuring a chapter dedicated to Saskatchewan brands – find out why residents are following local brands, which industries they are engaged in and what they are looking for in terms of advertisement.
- More insights and less data – learn about how the Saskatchewan digital landscape has changed since 2015 with visualized reporting and deep narrative.
- Exclusive access to qualitative research on Saskatchewan youth and the impact of social media on their daily lives.