22 Oct COVID-19 Business Impact Assessment Report
The COVID-19 Business Impact Assessment Report (Vol. 1)
As the global COVID-19 pandemic continues to dominate our world, it is becoming increasingly important to understand the resulting impact on businesses in Saskatchewan.
Drawing on data from a survey of 546 Saskatchewan business owners and/or key decision-makers, this report examines the impact of the pandemic on Saskatchewan organizations, actions taken by Saskatchewan organizations to mitigate the impact on their operations and COVID-19 recovery strategies.
The COVID-19 Business Impact Assessment Report provides a snapshot of Saskatchewan-based businesses and their responses to the pandemic. It answers questions like:
- What is the impact of the pandemic on business revenues and workforce, including which sectors are hardest hit?
- What are the types of financial impacts on businesses, including use of reserves, delaying payments, utilizing government programs, etc.?
- What actions are businesses taking to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19, including changes to their products/services and health and safety-related adjustments?
- What are the rehiring intentions among businesses that had to reduce their workforce?
- What is the level of optimism among businesses as they face a second wave of COVID-19?
Insightrix is selling this report for $1,500.00, which also includes a special 10% discount toward a similar second report available in January 2021 that will trend the results from this report.