07 Apr COVID-19 Business Impact Assessment Report Volume II
The COVID-19 Business Impact Assessment Report (Vol. 2)
To continue to examine the impact of COVID-19 on small and medium-sized businesses in Saskatchewan, Insightrix conducted a business impact assessment survey with owners and decision-makers between January and February 2021.
The COVID-19 Business Impact Assessment Report Volume II provides a business perspective around the impact of COVID-19, from operations to the Saskatchewan workforce.
This is the second wave of this study. The previous wave was conducted in July 2020. Volume II includes new questions that consider the evolving situation and trends key questions asked in 2020.
A few of the questions covered in Volume II include:
- What is the pandemic’s impact on business revenues and workforce, including which sectors are hardest hit?
- What types of financial impacts have there been on businesses, including using up reserves, delaying payments, utilizing government programs, etc.
- What actions are businesses taking to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19, including changes to their products/services and health and safety-related adjustments?
- What are the rehiring intentions among businesses that had to reduce their workforce?
- What is the level of optimism as organizations face a potential resurgence in the economy? How do employers feel about requiring vaccination before returning to the workplace?
Those who purchased the first Volume will receive a 10% discount on Volume II – and any other wave of research we run for this study.
To purchase, click the link below.