As a growing company, we seek talented professionals who share our commitment to research excellence and client service.
We aim to be the best insights company, which means hiring smart, creative, and genuine people. A few of the workplace perks staff enjoy include:
- Our culture is built on positivity, energy and authenticity.
- Our office is steps from public transportation in City Park and near amenities such as Sparrow Coffee, Better Bros Brewing Co., Earl’s and more!
- Hybrid working environment (mix of work-from-home / in-office model)
- Brand new office space recently featured in local media: https://youtu.be/LD8_iHpb7GM
- Social events include wine and cheese, beer and snacks, riverboat cruises, and more!
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those in the BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ communities and those living with a disability.
This is a great opportunity to learn from some of our experienced market researchers! You will have the opportunity to be involved in projects that include both traditional and emerging research methodologies. The primary function of this position is supporting our senior researchers in all facets of a market research project, including conducting literature reviews, in-depth interviews, focus groups and survey analysis. In addition to growing their fundamental skill set as a researcher, Associates at Insightrix are encouraged to participate in our company’s exciting culture and enjoy this dynamic stage in their career.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate inputs for research projects
- Design and update questionnaires based on received feedback
- Test survey links
- Review and analyze survey results
- Review, read, and create crosstabulations of survey results
- Develop/chart data using report templates
- Source images and/or infographics to enhance deliverables
- Conduct secondary research to support the analysis
- Attend client meetings and presentations, including note-taking and active listening
- Learn about client business and industry issues via secondary sources and exposure to projects
- Manage client requests
- 1-3 years of professional job experience
- University Degree or Graduate Program in a relevant field (Market Research, Business Insights, Marketing, Statistics, or other)
- Solid English communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in SPSS and/or Q or other tabulations software
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Questionnaire design is a bonus
- Able to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Application Deadline is 5 pm October 2, 2023. Please send a cover letter with your resume to email@example.com. We thank all those who are interested; however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Full time remote working will be considered depending on the applicant.
Market Research Interviewer
Are you looking for a job with flexible hours and the possibility of working from home? Come and join our great team of phone interviewers and work on a variety of interesting projects!
We provide in-person training for this position in Saskatoon and ample support from our friendly and helpful supervisors.
Monday-Friday: 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Weekend: Saturday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, Sunday 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Flexibility: Evenings and weekends availability with the possibility to work up to 40 hours per week.
- Experience: Call centre or customer service experience is an asset.
- Setting: You need to have a dedicated space in your home where you can conduct surveys without background interference if you work from home.
- Reaching individuals selected for a survey by phone
- Conducting telephone surveys with those contacted
- Reading of the wording of pre-established questions and the response choices displayed on the screen
- Recording responses provided by respondents into a database using your computer
- Typing respondents’ answers to questions accurately and paying special attention to spelling and grammar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable using a computer
- Personable and comfortable dealing with the public
- Personal qualities of being adaptable, courteous, patient, having a positive attitude and having excellent listening skills
- Strong attention to detail, persuasive, excellent interpersonal skills and reliability
For this position, we offer a competitive starting wage of $13.40/hour, flexible schedules, the opportunity for advancement, attractive benefits and bonus plans and possible wage increases after three months!
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated person we are looking for, please apply! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Market Research Interviewer”.