Insightrix is an award-winning, full-service market research firm that applies innovative approaches to provide custom research solutions and engaging reporting. We help clients progress from the “what?” to the “what now?” As research experts, we work in partnership with clients to ensure the insights we provide are a catalyst for action and lead to better business solutions.
As the province’s largest research company, we work with major companies, government, educational institutions and non-profit organizations. We are experts in asking the right questions – the right way.
Insightrix conducts all forms of qualitative and quantitative research, specializing in education research, member/association research, strategic studies, customer experience, brand positions and strategy and advertising and communications.
Our company allows you to make a real impact on our clients. Our entrepreneurial environment allows you to experience the excitement, challenge and rewards of working in a fast-growing market research company. We are currently seeking a leader to grow our team.
Measurement and Evaluation, Director
Imagine working for a company that allows you to have a real impact on the business. Think about being part of a company whose relationships, both with their clients and their people, are of critical importance. A place where you can experience the excitement, challenge and rewards of working in an entrepreneurial and fast-growing market research company.
Consider Insightrix Research, a research leader in advertising, marketing communications and satisfaction research. Over the past decade, Insightrix has grown to be the province’s largest research company. With offices in Saskatchewan and Bangkok, we work with major companies, educational institutions, government and non-profit organizations. We also own and operate a provincial online research panel (saskwatch.ca) and develop and market our own SaaS software.
At Insightrix Research, we recognize the world of research is evolving, which is why we are looking to grow our team with the addition of a full-time Director of Measurement and Evaluation.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced evaluation professional to join our team and provide the necessary leadership and support for our strategic consultancy side of the business. As part of this role, the Director of Measurement and Evaluation will lead and manage strategic consultancy projects related to program evaluations, labour market assessments, needs assessments, economic impact analysis and public consultations.
The essential functions of this position include:
- Collaborating with Research staff in determining which RFPs Insightrix will respond to and preparing informative, winning proposal documents for prospective clients related to strategic consultancy projects
- Developing customer journey maps and program logic models as part of program evaluations
- Leading full-service qualitative research and evaluations methodologies such as: telephone and online focus groups, in-depth interviews, workshops and presentations
- Reviewing primary and secondary research to develop comprehensive literature reviews and labour market analysis
- Conducting advanced statistical analysis, predictive modelling & economic impact analysis using statistical software such as SPSS, Q or SAS
- Analyzing large amounts of data to identify common themes and observations for evidence-based recommendations and solutions
- Managing sensitive data as it relates to recruiting and working with vulnerable populations
- Working closely with senior executives and corporate working groups as a consultant, with primary responsibilities related to project management, facilitating meetings, producing high-profile research reports and delivering senior-level presentations on an as-needed basis
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate has a master’s degree, with at least 5 years of experience conducting program reviews and evaluation-type projects, excellent writing and organizational skills with exposure to qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Evaluation experience in government, post-secondary education and/or non-profit is considered an asset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 23rd, 2019.
Senior Research Manager
The Senior Research Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing research projects. This includes building and maintaining client relationships, working with clients to understand their research needs and build research approaches, overseeing client projects and presenting finding to clients. The Senior Research Manager leads a group of Research Associates to support their client projects.
- Lead and conduct quantitative and qualitative research from beginning to end, providing actionable recommendations on next steps.
- Leverage your prior research experience and seek new information to effectively meet client research objectives on a variety of projects, which may involve branding positioning/strategy, pricing research, advertising and communications or customer experience.
- Manage day-to-day interaction with clients, building rapport and establishing trust in your ability to suggest methodologies and answer research-related questions.
- Execute studies that include objective identification, determine sample sources, review sample plans and create and manage workplans and timelines.
- Design and develop questionnaires, recruitment screeners, moderator guides, in-depth interview guides and other tools to help collect primary research.
- Work proactively with internal cross-functional teams such as data services to manage projects and solve problems and actively participate on internal committees.
- Ensure execution of all project activities, which may include moderating focus groups, conducting IDIs and quality checking work.
- Analyze and interpret data to create in-depth, story-style PowerPoint reports.
- Respond to RFPs, prepare proposals and deliver research design and methodological advice to our clients.
- Present results to clients both over the telephone and in person.
- Conduct Insightrix marketing by writing research summaries, case studies, blogs, articles, etc., and participating in key industry conferences as speaker and/or research expert.
- Direct, lead and provide day-to-day guidance and coaching to an account team of 2-3 Research Associates.
- A passion for research
- Post secondary degree in a related discipline (e.g., business, social science, humanities, economics, math, etc.). A master’s degree is considered an asset.
- 8+ years market research experience, including both quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Strong leadership, collaboration, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience crafting story-driven market research PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with one or more the following: MaxDiff, concept testing, positioning, copy/ad, tracking, pricing, conjoints, driver analysis and segmentation
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
Application Deadline is 5 pm September 4, 2019. Please send a cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those who are interested; however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Market Research Interviewer
Looking for a flexible, part-time job?
At Insightrix Research, we are looking for market research interviewers to join our team in Saskatoon! As an interviewer, you will conduct telephone surveys with people throughout Canada on a variety of political, social and consumer topics. The issues may include advertising, marketing, public opinion, graduate follow-up studies and customer satisfaction. The position is interesting and rewarding.
- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes only: no selling is ever involved
- Follow survey outlines and computer-assisted interview modules
- Record answers into a computer database
- Competitive starting wage ($11.50/hour)
- Attractive benefits and bonus plans
- Flexible schedule shift choices
- Wage increase after three months
- Opportunity for advancement
- Telephone skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer and typing skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Having a strong eye for details
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
with the subject line “Market Research Interviewer”.