Senior Proposal Writer & Business Development Specialist
The Senior Proposal Writer & Business Development Specialist contributes to the creation and delivery of written responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs). This position will work closely with our Research department.
This is an opportunity for a self-starter to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to business development. In this fast-paced environment, the Senior Proposal Writer and Business Development Specialist will demonstrate a broad knowledge of market research techniques.
Key responsibilities include:
- Searching for business opportunities on provincial, national, and international tender sites.
- Preparation and completion of proposals ensuring quality and completeness with compelling answers in a timely manner.
- Proactively gathering required information in preparation of proposals from internal departments.
- Enhancing the written content in proposals by grasping the intended meaning of specific technical and operational concepts either supplied by, or discussed with our research department.
- Engaging in positive communication and relationships with researchers and data specialists to foster cooperation and a positive working environment.
- Develop proposals which reflect our market position, brand style, and corporate vision.
- Maintain skills through appropriate training, interaction with our researchers and through periodic reviews of our proposal materials.
- Following up on any outstanding proposals and updating the sales funnel.
- A university degree with a minimum two years of experience on the buyer or supplier side of research.
- Strong understanding of various quantitative and qualitative methodologies used in the research process.
- A convincing and eloquent command of the English language with the ability to present materials in a professional and persuasive manner.
- Have “hunter” capabilities and enjoy closing new accounts as well expanding business within existing accounts.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at once.
- A strong team player and possess strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent PC skills, including word processing, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is considered an asset.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with individuals at senior levels.
This position is very deadline driven so you must thrive in a deadline oriented environment. You have a reputation for creativity, attention to detail and strive for perfection in your written presentations.
Great companies are created by hiring the sharpest minds. Our professionals possess passion, broad experience and a “can do” attitude. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by December 31, 2017.
Market Research Interviewer
Looking for a flexible, part-time job?
At Insightrix Research, we are looking for market research interviewers to join our team in Saskatoon! As an interviewer, you will conduct telephone surveys with people throughout Canada on a variety of political, social and consumer topics. The issues may include advertising, marketing, public opinion, graduate follow-up studies and customer satisfaction. The position is interesting and rewarding.
- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes only: no selling is ever involved
- Follow survey outlines and computer-assisted interview modules
- Record answers into a computer database
- Competitive starting wage ($11.50/hour)
- Attractive benefits and bonus plans
- Flexible schedule shift choices
- Wage increase after three months
- Opportunity for advancement
- Telephone skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer and typing skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Having a strong eye for details
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line “Market Research Interviewer”.