Market Research Interviewer
Looking for a flexible, part-time job?
At Insightrix Research, we are looking for market research interviewers to join our team in Saskatoon! As an interviewer, you will conduct telephone surveys with people throughout Canada on a variety of political, social and consumer topics. The issues may include advertising, marketing, public opinion, graduate follow-up studies and customer satisfaction. The position is interesting and rewarding.
- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes only: no selling is ever involved
- Follow survey outlines and computer-assisted interview modules
- Record answers into a computer database
- Competitive starting wage ($11.50/hour)
- Attractive benefits and bonus plans
- Flexible schedule shift choices
- Wage increase after three months
- Opportunity for advancement
- Telephone skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer and typing skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Having a strong eye for details
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
with the subject line “Market Research Interviewer”.