Insightrix is an award-winning, full-service market research firm that applies innovative approaches to provide custom research solutions and engaging reporting. We help clients progress from the “what?” to the “what now?” As research experts, we work in partnership with clients to ensure the insights we provide are a catalyst for action and lead to better business solutions.
As the province’s largest research company, we work with major companies, governments, educational institutions and non-profit organizations. We are experts in asking the right questions – the right way.
Insightrix conducts all forms of qualitative and quantitative research, specializing in education research, member/association research, strategic studies, customer experience, brand positions and strategy and advertising and communications.
Our company allows you to make a real impact on our clients. Our entrepreneurial environment allows you to experience the excitement, challenge and rewards of working in a fast-growing market research company. We are currently seeking a leader to grow our team.
Senior Proposal Writer
The Senior Proposal Writer plays a central role in the ongoing success and growth of Insightrix through the creation and delivery of written proposals and responding to customer quote requests. As a member of our sales team, the successful candidate will also seek out new opportunities by developing marketing content related to our areas of specialty, as well as soliciting new business through electronic platforms (e.g. email, LinkedIn, etc.).
This is an opportunity for a self-starter to be part of a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. We are looking for an eloquent writer/editor with a focus on business development. The right candidate must be able to write in a detailed, factual, and convincing manner. Experience in market research is considered an asset. This position will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide proposal writing and RFP response management support to be able to shepherd and oversee the proposal creation process from opportunity identification to proposal submission.
- Support our CRO by actively searching for business opportunities on provincial, national, and international tender sites.
- Manage the proposal response process and work with team members to define the strategy for the responses.
- Oversee the preparation of responses to requests for proposals and ensure all mandatory and rated criteria are met.
- Manage, write, and conduct QA on proposals and ensure timely submission of proposals.
- Follow up on any outstanding proposals and updating the sales funnel.
- Support our CRO with win-loss submission information, debrief losses, and maintain a lessons-learned repository to improve the Insightrix response capability to requests for proposals and the overall win ratio.
- Solicit new business by targeting companies in our verticals of specialty through electronic means such as LinkedIn or email.
- Support our CRO by responding to customer requests for quotes or questions about our services from our website or corporate email.
- Responsible for developing, updating, and maintaining our proposal library.
- Utilize critical thinking and out-of-the-box approaches towards business problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Work closely with our Research Services department and marketing team to identify growth opportunities within existing markets.
- Provide support to internal corporate business requirements and special projects as identified by the Management Team.
- Must have a post-secondary degree, ideally in business, communications, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of various quantitative and qualitative methodologies used in the research process.
- A convincing and eloquent command of the English language with the ability to present materials in a professional and persuasive manner.
- “Hunter” capabilities that include enjoying closing new accounts as well expanding business within existing accounts.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at once.
- A strong team player and possess strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent PC skills, including word processing, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with individuals at senior levels.
Great companies are created by hiring the sharpest minds. Our professionals possess passion, broad experience and a “can do” attitude. If this is you, then we invite you to send a cover letter and your resume in confidence to email@example.com by September 9, 2021.
Insightrix Research, operating for 20 years, is an award-winning, full-service market research firm that applies innovative approaches to research solutions. We work in partnership with clients to ensure the insights we provide are a catalyst for action and lead to better business solutions.
Our company allows you to make a real impact on our clients. Our entrepreneurial environment will enable you to experience the excitement, challenge and rewards of working in a fast-growing market research company. We are currently seeking a leader to grow our team.
Insightrix Research offers full benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, and a flexible and fun work environment.
About the Research Associate
As a Research Associate, you will play a key supporting role in delivering our research services and strategic insights to our clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to learn from our senior researchers. It is also an ideal position for those who are intellectually curious and have a passion for delivering actionable research-based solutions along with strong project management skills.
- Support senior team members on all aspects of the research process from start to finish
- Monitor project schedule and updating senior team members on progress
- Work collaboratively with other team members and internal departments to ensure smooth operation of all aspects of the study
- Conduct quality checks throughout the research study life-cycle (data verification, finalizing questionnaires, assisting with client presentation and reports, etc.)
- Support management and solve project issues as they arise
- Curiosity and a passion for uncovering insights
- Post-secondary degree in a related discipline (e.g., business, social science, humanities, economics, math, etc.) – a master’s degree is considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a statistical package like SPSS, Q, R or Python is a plus
- Experienced in visualizing data in unique ways – using tools such as infographics and advanced graphing techniques is considered an asset
- 2+ years of marketing, market research, business strategy, business analytics experience an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Highly motivated, self-directed and possessing a driven personality, capable of working within tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Please note that Insightrix is open to remote working arrangements for the right candidate if you presently reside in North America.
Great companies are made up of great people. Our professionals possess passion, broad experience and a can-do attitude and we are always looking for great talent to join our team. If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market Research Interviewer
Are you looking for a job with flexible hours and the possibility of working from home? Come and join our great team of phone interviewers and work on a variety of interesting projects!
We provide in-person training for this position in Saskatoon and ample support from our friendly and helpful supervisors.
Monday-Friday: 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Weekend: Saturday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, Sunday 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Flexibility: Evenings and weekends availability with the possibility to work up to 40 hours per week.
- Experience: Call centre or customer service experience is an asset.
- Setting: You would need to have a dedicated space in your home where you can conduct surveys without background interference if working from home.
- Reaching individuals selected for a survey by phone
- Conducting telephone surveys with those contacted
- Reading of the wording of pre-established questions and the response choices displayed on the screen
- Recording responses provided by respondents into a database using your computer
- Typing respondents’ answers to questions accurately and paying special attention to spelling and grammar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable using a computer
- Personable and comfortable dealing with the public
- Personal qualities of being adaptable, courteous, patient, positive attitude and excellent listening skills
- Strong attention to detail, being persuasive, excellent interpersonal skills and reliability
For this position, we offer a competitive starting wage of $12.15/hour, flexible schedules, the opportunity for advancement, attractive benefits and bonus plans and possible wage increases after three months!
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you think you are the motivated person we are looking for, please apply! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
with the subject line “Market Research Interviewer”.