Business Development Coordinator
Incorporated in 2001, Insightrix Research Inc. is a full-service research firm, incorporating research, consulting, technology and it’s proprietary software to provide innovative solutions to its clients.
Insightrix is seeking to fill this full-time permanent position based in Saskatoon.
Reporting to the Division Director, the Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for implementing the marketing and sales plan for the company’s proprietary software.
- Increase the awareness of the Insightrix Community® proprietary software brand
- Enhance brand identity through creative and promotional content
- Direct programs for customer satisfaction and retention
- Direct communications including news letters, promotional and marketing materials, blogs and case studies
- Manage the sales funnel from client request to on-boarding
- Provide input on new product development and product enhancements to the development team
- Provide input on product positioning with target market identification, pricing, and promotional strategies
- Responsible for client communications, including newsletters and updates on software enhancements and product applications
- Assist new clients with the onboarding process
- University degree or diploma in Business, Social Sciences, Marketing, or Communications
- Marketing and/or Sales experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Approachable and friendly
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with particular emphasis on Word and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with and enjoys being a member of a team, working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment
Compensation based on salary plus bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefit program and pension plan are offered. Flexible hours. Free parking. Development program using Skill Soft training courses.
How to Apply?
Our staff possess passion, broad experience and a can-do attitude. If this is you, then we invite you to send your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com with the subject line Business Development Coordinator, no later than September 28, 2018.
Market Research Interviewer
Looking for a flexible, part-time job?
At Insightrix Research, we are looking for market research interviewers to join our team in Saskatoon! As an interviewer, you will conduct telephone surveys with people throughout Canada on a variety of political, social and consumer topics. The issues may include advertising, marketing, public opinion, graduate follow-up studies and customer satisfaction. The position is interesting and rewarding.
- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes only: no selling is ever involved
- Follow survey outlines and computer-assisted interview modules
- Record answers into a computer database
- Competitive starting wage ($11.50/hour)
- Attractive benefits and bonus plans
- Flexible schedule shift choices
- Wage increase after three months
- Opportunity for advancement
- Telephone skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer and typing skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Having a strong eye for details
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line “Market Research Interviewer”.